Friday, March 30, 2012

Mommy’s Day Out

Today I felt like a stay at home mom, like I typically do on my off Fridays! It was quite wonderful spending the morning and afternoon with my little man! This morning was very special because Todd and I took J to see the Easter bunny! I couldn’t wait to see his reaction. Part of me knew he would be one brave little boy like he is with everything else, but there was also a very small p art that thought he could easily be petrified by the bunny! (I mean even I get overwhelmed looking at such a LARGE bunny!)
However, I should have known that Jayden wouldn’t cease to amaze me! He couldn’t wait for his turn to pat the bunny, per his favorite book Pat the Bunny! The photographer got him to smile by of course making load noises and banging on the arm rests of the chair! Who would have thought that anything loud or rough would make him giggle!

We met his girlfriend Emmy up at the mall as well! She was so sweet with the bunny and so beautiful in her white dress! We had so much fun watching them!

After visiting the bunny, Daddy headed off to work and Kristen and I took the little ones to the Dr. Phillips Splash Pad! It was the first trip of the summer and J couldn’t have been cuter in his new frog suit! (How I love dressing him for occasions and seasons!)

Both Jayden and Emmy absolutely adored the water! Jayden couldn’t stop running in circles and attempting to drink the water! His smile and giggle had me laughing the entire time!






We love this park and can’t wait to come back to have a play date with his friends over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment