Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time for Another LM Play Date!

I live for my LM Play Dates! Yes, it is fantastic that Jayden is able to interact with children his own age, but the best part is that I get to have girl talk with all of the other Mom’s!!! It’s uncanny to find not one woman/mom that you respect and have similar interests with, but six women! I am honored to have such strong and amazing women in my life and I truly appreciate all of the time I get to spend in their company!!


Erin was the official host for this play date and it turned out fabulous! The food was ideal, so Jayden told me J, and her home was beautiful! So beautiful that Jayden and Cooper wanted to touch all of the décor on Erin’s book shelves! (Erin’s daughter Cami is only 4 ½ months, so her house is not completely baby proofed yet!) However, both boys were quite good and didn’t touch anything after we told them no! (Thank goodness!)
        

        

       

The kids were so cute playing!! They’re all mobile, except for Cami, and the boys found it to be quite hilarious to chase each other into the hall and the dining room! They sure do make me giggle at times!

It is unbelievable how fast they are all growing up! Our little babies! Here is a group picture of our first play date and today’s play date……….

Top Left: Ella, Melanie, Xander & Olivia
Bottom Left: Cami, Erin, Emmy, Kristen, Cooper, Tara, Me & Jayden
 Jayden, Cooper, Ella & Zander


NOW....

THEN....

P.S. The Shappard Family is hosting the next play date! Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment