Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jayden AKA “A 16 Month Year Old”

Tick, Tick, Tick….time is flying by and I feel powerless because I can’t stop it! My little man turned 16 months today! I never thought I would be one of those moms that when asked how old their child is that they respond using months and not years!!! My thought process is that by allowing myself the usage of months as a unit of measurement, I can hopelessly believe that strangers will now know he isn’t almost two! I mean if I said he was one they could assume that. And how dare strangers add more months to his age!! J I know it’s crazy, but I am attempting anything to keep him my little boy!
It just so happened that on this special day Todd and I decided to give Jayden his Radio Flyer wagon we had purchased for him a few weeks ago. He loved his buddy Xander’s and I was so excited to see his reaction when he got up from his nap!

He never disappoints me! He came right down the stairs and headed right over! He looked like a TODDLER in this wagon! (Not sure if this is what I was aiming for based on my above statements!) Todd and I strapped him in and took him for a ride around the neighborhood! Boy was he in his glory!!




Happy 16 Month Birthday J! Your mommy and daddy love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. A double-seated wagon- how fun. In a year or two, he may need a brother or sister to fill that second spot. *wink*

    ReplyDelete