Saturday, October 13, 2012

Elmo!

Today we celebrated Miss Morgan’s birthday party! Morgan is new to Jayden’s class and he was very fortunate to garner a birthday invite from her. Morgan’s parents, Thad and Brittany, made us feel extremely comfortable and we had an amazing time. Of course these are his supposed future in-laws since I found out that Jayden runs to Morgan each morning when she gets in to give her a hug! (For some reason I fear that Todd and I have a future of unease with Mr. Flirt!)
The theme was Sesame Street, which had Morgan’s favorite character Elmo. Morgan’s mom was concerned that some of the little ones would be scared. However, I knew that our little guy wouldn’t be! Sure enough he proved me right! He was the only one who ran up to Elmo! The other little ones cried, or shied away from him.



Jayden’s thirst for adventure and thrills never ceases to amaze me! Nothing scares him! (P.S. - If you perhaps think you saw J in feminine flip flops on, you are correct. He stole Morgan's sandals and did not take them off until we left! That boy and his love for shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment