Saturday, September 29, 2012

Slumber Party/UCF Game

Last night I had my first slumber since the night before my wedding! We somehow were able to clear all of our schedules and come together to celebrate Amanda’s birthday! Lindsey came from Orlando, Martina came from West Palm Beach, Emily came from a few streets over J and Amanda came over from Groveland. Todd was gracious enough to allow our house to be full of women!! I ran to Publix before they all came over and went shopping for our slumber party snacks…..Twizzlers, Snickers, Laffy Taffy, Bacon Parm Dip, Spinach Artichoke Dip and a Cheese platter. Did I mention that we also ordered out for pizza and Greek salads! Lol who knew five girls could put down so much!
I can’t remember laughing so hard! After catching up we dug out the video from Amanda’s bachelorette party and my 21st birthday party at Tivoli. LOL those were crazy memories! I think we all laughed and giggled for two straight hours! At least till Todd came home and Lindsey demanded that we shut off the video! (Lol she didn’t quite like the idea of Todd seeing her dancing it up on the video at that particular moment!)

When we all woke up this morning, we were off to do different things. So our precious few hours were over. Lindsey was headed to the USF game, Amanda was headed to work, but the Shappards, Emily and Moe were headed to our Tivoli reunion at UCF! Now those of you who know me post college years you most likely don’t know about my Tivoli days! Tivoli was the apartment complex that Emily, Martina and I lived in. Martina and I actually worked there too! There aren’t quite words to express what Tivoli means to me. It was my life and some of the best memories I have.  We met some of our best college friends here and somehow we merged over 20 people from St. Pete, Palm Bay, Merritt Island and Clermont into a family.
I couldn’t wait to see of my college friends and introduce them to my little man. (Most of them had already met Todd!) This was Jayden’s first official tailgate and I couldn’t wait to see how he loved it. The Shappard’s were decked out in UCF gear and J was sporting his jersey!

We had an incredible time and it truly precious to see all of my best guy friends play with Jayden. He was in heaven playing with the boys and an extension cord. Plus he had a blast chasing them down the green! Lol the boys loved him because he definitely attracted the ladies in with his fohawk and jersey!



No comments:

Post a Comment