Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Anniversary Toddy!

After our amazing trip to Vegas, we had agreed that we would have a low key anniversary at home. (Since Vegas was both a birthday/anniversary present to each other.) I had planned on cooking dinner for Toddy, but then my amazing mother offered to babysit for us! I was so excited and thought it would be really nice to surprise Todd with reservations somewhere.
When he got home last night, I told him that he had a date night somewhere but I wasn’t going to tell him! Of course the 5 year old in him had to ask a million questions! (He obviously does not do surprises well!) So I felt like we were kids getting out for the summer as we raced to our car at 5:00! I drove us and surprised him by pulling into Texas de Brazil! Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian steakhouse that specializes in meats! Todd had never been before and I thought it would be a very special place to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!
We had a fabulous dinner and we both waddled out thinking we could never eat again! (Not sure why Todd was waddling, mine was clearly a prego waddle J!) We headed home to relive Grandma and put our little guy to sleep. As Todd was putting him down, I was running around making the bed and putting Todd’s final surprise out!
His surprise consisted of my first Pinterest challenge! I saw this idea a few months before and thought it would be perfect for my sentimental hubby who adores chocolate/candy! I was thrilled with how it turned out!
Todd that it was very creative and fell in love with it at the first sentence! (His favorite line by the way!) I’m so happy that something so small could put such a huge smile on his face! I love this man and can’t imagine my life without him. With Todd, I realized that fairytale dreams do come true and there are happily ever afters.
I love you Todd Michael Shappard! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment