Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Day of Shopping Cart Firsts

On every Saturday, we attempt what most families do: ERRANDS! It seems never ending at times, but I absolutely love it when the three of us are able to go together! Today Jayden thought he was hot stuff because he had two “FIRSTS” while in shopping carts:
1)   Lowe’s Race Car Driver – While at Lowe’s ,Mommy thought it was officially time to let J ride in the race car cart. (However, only after I sterilized it with not one, but two wet wipes!) He looked so tiny in the cart, but he loved every minute! His favorite was when his Daddy went screeching around corners and made car noises. (When you figure out which one is the kid in the scenario let me know J)!


2)  Publix Cookie Monster - While at Publix shopping for our New Year’s menu, I thought it would be exciting to bring Jayden to the bakery for his first sugar cookie! I remember going shopping with my mom when I was younger and picking out a cookie. It was always the highlight of the trip! I waited until I was 90% done with my shopping and then we headed over. He loved it and thank goodness we got it towards the end or he would have wanted another one!


No comments:

Post a Comment