Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days and Counting!

It is officially December 1st! I have been so excited about the holiday season and I can’t believe it is finally here! We have been busily decorating outside, lol I mean Todd has been! He was on the roof last weekend propelling with ropes so he could hang our lights. After seeing him up there, I think we will be hiring someone next year!! I did not quite realize how high our rooftop was until I saw Toddy on the edge!
 J and I are in charge of the inside of the house. We plan to get our Christmas tree at some point this weekend and then I can get moving! It should be interesting to see how well the tree and presents go over with J. Is our Tank going to pull the tree down, eat the needles, break ornaments, unwrap gifts……the possibilities are endless!! I will definitely let you know how the first day goes!
 Since it is officially December, I thought it would be appropriate for Jayden to wear one of his Christmas pajamas for the first time! His elf pajamas are my personal fav……



1 comment:

  1. I'm a pajama obsessed mommy and these are just too cute for words! J is the cutest elf in Santa's workshop.

    ReplyDelete