Thursday, January 5, 2012

14 Months Old Today!

Time is flying so quickly that Todd and I didn’t even realize that J was 14 months old today until we were headed to bed! He is becoming a little man right before my eyes and it is shocking to see him problem solving and exploring.
I couldn’t think of anything better to share with you on this day than one of my most shocking moments yet.  Today Todd was attempting to put our Christmas decorations up in the attic and J watched him from the living room with me. Well before I could stop him and walked right over, stared up at his father and began to climb the steps of the ladder! I swear that if I did not stop him he would have made it to the top. I was just concerned that he would slip and bust his chin on one of the rungs. (Call me over-protective!)
Thank gosh I was able to capture this on video or you might not believe me that a 14 month old could climb a ladder!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment