Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jayden’s “FIRSTS”

Stood Without Holding On - September 5, 2011
During Jayden's 9 month photo shoot I was trying to pose him for a picture. For the neck of it I thought I would see if he could stand up by himself. Sure enough he stood for 15-20 seconds by himself!


 


First Steps - August 28, 2011
I was sitting on the floor and Todd was sitting on the couch was Jayden had us laughing as he stood looking outside the French doors. To our amazement he turned toward us and took two steps to the couch! Our mouths were open and we just looked at one another dumb founded. Of course we couldn’t get him to repeat his steps so we could get it on video, but I will never forget my heart lurches as I watch my son take his first steps!
Deli Meat Experience – September 30, 2011
To make life easier, I usually do my grocery shopping while Todd watches Jayden or I run in before I pick up J from daycare. It was a beautiful Saturday and I decided that it would be fun to bring Jayden. We had a great time, or Jayden did flirting with all of the women in the store! His favorite part was snacking on meat and cheese at the deli counter. What a ham!

Pumpkin Patch –October 1, 2011
Jayden and I went to meet up with his Auntie Maggie and family for breakfast, but little did we know that we were going to also visit his first pumpkin patch! The pumpkin patch was within the community of Celebration and it was just precious! Jayden adored sitting amongst the pumpkins and scoping out where he could get into trouble next! Daddy missed out on the trip, but we’re bringing him back to pick out J’s first pumpkin! (Pictures to follow soon!)

Walking – October 1, 2011
The most steps J has taken has been about 4-5 and then he ends it by launching himself into your arms! Well this past Saturday he took it upon himself to start walking everywhere! Poor Todd, he kept missing it and of course Jayden refused to walk when I tried to get him on camera. Well, I finally caught him!!!

Does this mean he isn’t my little boy anymore?????

No comments:

Post a Comment