Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Block Party

How fortunate are we that we live in a neighborhood that throws holiday block parties. I was so excited to bring Jayden to the Halloween block party on Saturday, but I was very apprehensive about how he would react to his costume. As you saw in my previous blog, Jayden’s costume is a cumbersome penguin suit. Todd and I tested the head piece on him during the afternoon and he actually giggled while he had it on. (I just crossed my fingers that he would have the same opinion later that evening.)
When it was party time, we threw J in his costume and headed out the door as quickly as possible. (Hoping that once outdoors he would be distracted.) He was even more precious in his costume than I could have imagined. When we arrived, we put him down and he waddled around all night loving every moment! He was the youngest at the party and proceeded to be the hit of the party with his personality and costume!
Here are a few pictures of our Indian Shores Spooky Halloween Party…..






 


(Trial Run)

No comments:

Post a Comment