Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin. - Linus from "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."

When I woke up this morning I felt like I was a young kid again awaiting the arrival of dusk for trick or treating! I was so ecstatic to bring Jayden for the first time, especially decked out in his handsome penguin tuxedo!


We had a house full to wish us on our scary way! Jayden's buddy Ethan came over to go trick or treating with him. Is this not the cutest penguin and pirate you have ever seen?







We also had his Auntie Em and Nana Arnold....


As well as his Grandma, Grandma Cathy, Memaw and Pa....


What a spectcular night with my family and my little penguin!


P.S. My favorite part of th enight was when we were walking through the neighborhood and people were yelling, "There goes THE Penguin!" He was such a hit at the block party last Saturday that everyone remembered him!

1 comment:

  1. It really is a lovely penquin lots of love from Greece from a good friend of your aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete