Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jayden's 1st Birthday Party Theme

Many of you know how much I love planning and coordinating parties and events. So why would you expect anything other than me starting my planning process four months out! I checked blogs, websites, party stores and after an entire month of deliberation I found THE theme! SAFARI!!!!!!!!!


I mean who wouldn't want a safari theme for their 1st birthday! I found the most ideal invitations that I am using as my inspiration. Now that I sent them out, I can share them with you! (We have many surprises that we're keeping from everyone until the party!) Hope you love it as much as Jayden and I do....he whispered to me that it's the best invitation he has ever had for his birthday!!



P.S. The party is at out house! Many of our guests were
uuncertain because of the Park Management Warning!
Love the authenticity of this invite!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable invite and theme! I can't wait to see photos of your sweet monkey's birthday celebration. Wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete