Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Las Vegas, here we come!

We are CRAZY! The “seed” that I planted in Todd’s head, to see Jason Mraz in concert in Las Vegas, actualls was “planted”! Todd and I absolutely ADORE Jason and promised ourselves that anytime he came into concert, we would go! Of course we weren’t planning on it taking place in August in an amphitheater with 100 degree weather! I clearly know I don’t want to sit in whether like that, so I randomly suggested seeing him in Vegas in October. How was I to know that odd would jump on it! (With an excuse of the Tampa amphitheater having bad acoustics!)
So it’s official, we bought tickets and are seeing Jason Mraz on October 7th at Red Rock Resort! We of course aren’t planning on leaving J behind, so we talked my mom into coming with us and babysitting the night we are out. So of course that means we’re dragging my aunt Cathy along because we can’t have a family vacation without her! So Vegas, Hoover dam and the Grand Canyon here we come!!
Here’s a sneak peek of the fabulous voice we will be hearing live in October…..

No comments:

Post a Comment