Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wine and Music Festival

Today was a gorgeous day for the Wine and Music Festival at Lakeridge Winery Todd, Jayden and I met up with the Arnold clan, as well as Uncle Nicky and Auntie Becca. The band was great and of course the laughs with our friends were even better!

(Man time!)


I also had a fantastic time meeting half of Clermont due to Mr. Jayden Shappard! Mr. Independent had the time of his life going up and down the rows of people introducing himself and giving high fives! He is such a ham and just cracked me up!
(Seems like there are always girls chasing after J Man!)

I don’t know if I have mentioned it before, but Jayden loves to DANCE! We play music all the time for him and he will stop and bust a move! So needless to say he was in his glory listening to music. He even went up to the stage to wave to the band! (He was trying to distract them so he could go take their tip jar!) They loved him so much that they gave him one of their drum sticks!! A groupie already….what am I to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment