Sunday, January 29, 2012

Little Man's First Trip to Sea World

When it comes to being in a Mommy Play Group (Lockheed Martin Mom’s!) you tend to purchase the same recommended products. So why on earth would we stop when it comes to having FUN!! I somehow got talked into purchasing Annual Sea World passes for our family since the majority of the other mom’s have them. Todd and I were really excited since neither one of us has been to Sea World since we were in grade school and we both knew Jayden would absolutely adore seeing animals!
Today we went for Jayden’s first journey to the sea and he had the time of his life! We met up with Jayden’s girlfriend Emmy and her mommy Kristen. (Kristen is a fellow LM mommy!) The kids were so excited and to see each other! Love at first stroller sighting!

The first area we decided to hit was the stingray pool! I thought J would enjoy peering into the water and seeing them swim by. Lol, I had no idea he would squeal with laughter when his Daddy held him over the water and he could put his hands in! PRICELESS!


Since we hadn’t been to Sea World in ages we decided to roam around after the stingrays. We ended up at an aquarium within the Journey to Atlantis ride/shop. Jayden thought it was surreal because the aquarium was not only around you, but above and below you as well!
 J couldn't get close enough!




After the aquarium we were right next to the Seals and Otter show (Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island). Somehow Todd and I lost our marbles and thought J might sit through some of the show. As we sat down I already started mapping out our escape when he got fussy and wouldn’t sit still any longer. However, to my utter astonishment he sat through the ENTIRE show!!! After we left, I told Todd that it was the longest I had held J since he started crawling! Who knew I had to buy a Sea World pass to hold my son!!! 

Yes, that is my son glued to the show!!! Unbelievable!



After the show I couldn’t wait to introduce Jayden to more animals! We decided to head over to the Wild Arctic exhibit where J and Emmy could see polar bears and beluga whales!
ICE!!

Todd loves his baby girls!



After we exited the Wild Arctic exhibit, there happened to be a little street show. Of course you know when music is involved J has to stop! Lol, he cracks me up!


Jayden and Emmy were still in happy moods (No fussiness!) after the Wild Arctic, so we thought why note attempt another show……..SHAMU- One Ocean!  J had me mystified once again because sure enough I got to hold my baby for another thirty minutes straight! What an incredible gift!



We had an extraordinary afternoon and had such a relaxing time with Kristen and Emmy! We can’t wait to do it again! Thanks for sharing this special day with us ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment