Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Tank"

Todd and I have nicknamed Jayden "Tank". He is not only compact (my future linebacker), but he is rough! He chooses to go over things, rather than around his obstacles. He giggles when he tips his train/toys over or falls down. Most importantly, he's not a crier. At most he'll cry for 30 seconds if he is hurt and then he just smiles!

Yesterday he lived up to his name when he fell not once, but twice at daycare. They called me so I would be aware that when I picked him up I would see a huge bump and scratch on his forehead. By now I have practice with not getting worked up with fear. (I try very hard not to overreact....especially with a little boy named Tank!)

Sure enough when I picked him up his precious face had quite a bruise, but how could you not love a face like this...........

1 comment:

  1. TANK - I love it. Even with that little bruise on his forehead, he looks happy. Give him a BIG smooch from the Gerber family. xo

    ReplyDelete