Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Arnold's 40th Wedding Anniversary

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard
A few weekends ago, we were able to share a special moment with a couple who has treated me as their own my entire life.  Guerry and Carmen Arnold have been incredible role models for me and I couldn’t imagine not being a witness to the renewal of their vows on their 40th wedding anniversary. They have shaped my life and I not only love them as my second parents, but also as my friends.
We spent a beautiful weekend at Casey Key with the entire Arnold Clan! Here are a few pictures and a video clip of the memorable weekend!












1 comment:

  1. I'm just getting caught up on all your posts and I watched the video clip of the Arnolds renewing their vows.

    They are so cute. I think I recognized the young woman as one of your bridesmaids, so I think these are her parents? Did I get that right? ;)

    Love that last photo of Todd and Jayden with the sun setting behind.

    ReplyDelete