Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy July 4th!

We have had an amazing July 4th weekend! We went to our first holiday party with kiddos Jayden's age. Our friends Olivia, Paul and Xander threw an awesome party and we had such a blast. J got a kick out of the ball pit for the little ones and Todd and I loved playing volleyball and cornhole!



A crying train...priceless!



If you're wondering if we had our little princess, we didn't.
We borrowed Lilly from Eddie and Rosie!

As for today,  we celebrated the 4th with a BBQ! We had mom, Cathy, Grandma and Grandpa over. (And the puppies of course!) We had a delicious meal and were entertained by my precious boy!

 My All American Rocker!




I'd like to leave you tonight with the Pledge of Allegiance. With the controversy surrounding the pledge, I would like to say that Todd and I strongly support it being used within our school system, as well as using "one Nation under God" in the verse.

 "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.",

No comments:

Post a Comment