Friday, July 8, 2011

Jayden's Nursery

We’ve had many requests for pictures of Jayden’s nursery.  However, for some reason it’s taken me eight months until I finally took some pictures. This room is so special to me because Todd and I completed it together. Todd worked extremely hard on installing the chair railing and painting the beautiful colors on the wall. (He was so patient with me even after I changed my mind on the bottom color after he already painted one wall!) After many restless nights of researching, we finally found the perfect crib set and décor theme thanks to Daddy! We fell in love with Eli the elephant from Pottery Bark Kids. I knew it would be perfect for our little guy!

Every time I walk into his idyllic nursery my heart melts. Our precious Jayden, I hope you grow up to love your room! We love you!









P.S. Don't tell Todd, but I think I have a slight
shopping addiction when it comes to J!

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet room you've made for j. love the shades of blue and oh, i promise not to tell todd about the shopping addiction. *wink*

    ReplyDelete