Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7 WEEKS

Sometimes it’s shocking to even think I am pregnant, let alone 7 weeks pregnant! Todd and I agreed that we would not tell anyone about the pregnancy until we had our first appointment/ultra sound (August 6th) just to ensure the baby is healthy and growing. Therefore, in attempting to keep it a secret, I tend to forget that I’m pregnant. Lol, that is until I get nauseous!
With J, I typically would only get nauseous in the early evening. Well this precious one seems to be all day whenever he or she wants to! I love being pregnant, but I sure hope this stops by the 2ns trimester or I am going to make Toddy pay! (With a nice piece of jewelry of course!)



Size:             Rasberry

Length:        .5 Inches Long

Weight:        .5 Ounces

Fun Facts:    Our baby's upper lip is forming, along with his/her button nose!
                       His/Her heartbeat beats at 150 beats a minute!               

No comments:

Post a Comment