Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Special Valentine’s Day

Yesterday the precious men in my life spoiled me and gave me a very memorable Valentine’s Day! Toddy surprised me and had Tulips, candy and a card waiting on my desk when I got to work. What a way to start my day!
In the afternoon Todd and I took an opportunity to sneak away and have lunch together since we had decided to stay home and share our evening with J! I told Todd I would buy him lunch anywhere he wanted! And his choice…..Five Guys! How I love my Toddy! It was quite delicious and I truly enjoyed our little get away!
After work, I picked up my little guy, who happened to have a fabulous day of Valentine’s treats, and headed home. When we walked into the house J headed straight to the living room. I put my purse down and then headed after him to play. It took me a minute, but I suddenly realized there was a new end table sitting in the middle of my living room!!! Toddy had surprised me yet again with the matching end table to our entertainment center. I told him a month before how I wanted to get the end table to go between our new love seat and couch! I was so excited and as you can see so was J……………..

My special day ended with me giving Jayden his first Valentine’s gift from his Mommy! He was so cute opening his gift!

What more could a woman ask for????

No comments:

Post a Comment