Sunday, February 5, 2012

Magic Kingdom!!!

Yesterday was a dream come true! We finally were able to take Jayden to Magic Kingdom! We are so fortunate to have an amazing uncle who was able to get out whole family in! (Thanks Uncle Jim!) The Pyles family, Grandma Sharon and Grandma Cathy were all able to see the delight on Jayden’s face while he experienced Magic Kingdom for the first time!
We started out with the tram as his first adventure! And an adventure it was! Lol I never quite understood when I was younger how difficult it was to finagle all of the bags and the stroller on the tram! I can now truly appreciate the tram skills parents have!!!

After the tram we proceeded to the ferry that would take us from the parking lot over to MK! How exciting….Jayden’s first boat ride! He of course loved it and was so excited to be with his bigger cousins!



Once inside MK, we wanted to do something the older kids would like. So we headed over to Buzz Lighyear.  This of course is a ride that is fun for all ages because it entails laser tag! I mean who wouldn’t love that! Well the wait time said 30 minutes, so I thought we could entertain J for that long. Lol, however it tuned into 45 minutes very quickly. Jayden was ready to explore and didn’t quite appreciate the employee who let all the Fast Pass ticket holders through at a 70:30 ratio! (Lol did I say Jayden….I meant all of us adults!)   

Finally we got on the ride and poor J didn’t quite know how to react. It was loud and dark with scary robots and animals! He clung to me very closely and couldn’t wait for it to be over!



What a priceless face!

The Grandmas enjoyed it though! Complete concentration!
After Buzz, we headed over to the Tea Cups! Daddy wasn’t quite sure his stomach was as strong as J and I’s, so he took pictures instead! Jayden’s face was priceless as we went around in circles! He had a smile on his face and was truly having the time of his life!

After the Tea Cups we headed over to Fantasy Land! Our first ride was the Carousel! I knew J would love it because he adored the Sea World one he went on. However, Todd had never seen his little man on one before! They both seemed to be my little boys! They LOVED it!




I love my Pyles girls!

And boys!

"Hey Daddy, are you having as much fun as me?"

Our next ride was the infamous Small World! I knew J would adore this ride with all of the colors, music and little kids and I wasn’t wrong! He sat still on my lap throughout the entire ride gazing at the brilliant colors and displays!


Small World Goes Irish!!!!
Soon after, Jayden was ready for a quiet respite!  He had a power nap for 45 minutes and then was ready to conquer MK again with Katie Squirrel!


 
It was a magical day and everything I hoped if ever could be! On our way out Jayden said goodbye to Walt and Minnie! I love that boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment