Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our First Beach Vacation with J

Two weeks ago my Dad invited us to Palm Coast for Jayden's first beach vacation! We had such an incredible time experiencing the ocean and beach through Jayden’s eyes. He adored the sand, water and pool! Our little adventurer has no fear!













We were lucky that his Uncle Emery and Auntie Marisa were able to come spend the day with him! Uncle Emery even had time to teach him high five!




Our condo was gorgeous and I spent every moment I could luxuriating!

 


I love my boys and I couldn’t ask for a better vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Awe - Heather! I love this!!! You look so beautiful and so does your family! I miss you a lot!

    Love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing this post. So cute. I adore the pix of Jayden doning the kelp/seaweed hair.

    Looks like it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete