Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jayden's "FIRSTS"

Stood with Hands– April 18, 2011
I stayed home with Jayden when we were both sick.  Even though he was a little under the weather, he still was very active. He was a little fussy, so I thought it would be fun to give him a new outlook. I stood him up next to the couch and let him rest his hands on it. I slowly let go and miraculously he kept standing! He looked over his should and gave me a huge smile! What a dare devil!

Sat Up – April 21, 2011
I was entertaining Jayden while Daddy was gone. Grandma was on her way over and I thought it would be nice if she could see him playing with the toy she got him for Christmas. It’s an Alphabet train that lights up and sings. It is an incredible toy from V-tech that will help him learn his letters and he can also ride it and push it across the room. (When the time comes of course!) However, lately I have been laying him on his stomach so he could watch/play with it. So I thought to myself, ‘Why not be adventurous and see if he could SIT in front of it for the first time?” And sure enough he did! What a beautiful smile! He was so happy!

Crawled – April 21, 2011
So only my little man could possible go leaps and bounds in one day! Not only was he going to sit up for the first time, he was going to crawl too! Grandma was over and we were playing with him on the floor. Mom came over after work, so I thought it would be nice to have a few cheese and crackers out for her. As soon as I put them down, Jayden took off!! I have never seen him move so quick!! Fortunately I had time to get it on video.  My mom just kept moving the plate of cheese…haha! Only a Roddy/Coffey will crawl for food!!



No comments:

Post a Comment