Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jayden's "FIRSTS"

Pulled Up – May 14, 2011
During our 2nd LM Playdate, Jayden surprised me by crawling over to Cooper’s carrier and pulling himself up to see him!  I was quite shocked! He only did it that once, so I thought for sure it was a fluke. Then the next morning when I went into the nursery to take him out of his crib, there he was big as life standing up smiling at me over the railing! How I love this kid!


First Word – May 22, 2011
Todd is working very hard to teach Jayden a few words. He always points to himself and says “Da Da”, to me and says “Ma Ma” and to Jayden and says “Jayden”.  Lol, I think he says Da Da more and does Ma Ma every 3rd time! Lol, just kidding! Todd’s hard work finally paid off. For the past week he has been saying da da da. I don’t quite think he knows what it stands for, so I am not throwing in the towel just yet! However, at the anniversary party on Sunday he waited until the family portrait was being taken and everyone was quite to blurt out Da Da. So now everyone knows!

Five Guys/French Fry – May 28, 2011
A little guy after my own heart! Today Jayden experienced Five Guys! I craved their burger and fries when he was in my womb, so it only seemed fitting that his first French fry should be at Five Guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment