Friday, November 2, 2012

My Dream Car

Those who know us are aware that we have been looking at cars for over a year now! As soon as I was ready, Todd thought we should hold off. As soon as he was ready I would put the brakes on! We were trying to stay in the land of “No Car Payments” for as long as possible. However, with a new baby on the way we knew we needed more space. Todd’s two door Blazer would just not cut it anymore after March.
We weren’t exactly planning on buying a car this weekend; however, an incredible deal came up that we just couldn’t pass up! So tonight, I got my dream car! A 2011 Platinum Silver Armada!  It is going to be Todd’s car, even though he is fighting with me on that! However, on the days he goes to UCF I will drive it! On the weekends I told him it was our family car and whoever had J Man would be driving it!
I drove it on Saturday running all of my errands and I honestly don’t know how I have managed without a SUV my whole life! It was so easy loading all my grocery bags and the space is just ridiculous!!! (I’m drooling right now just thinking about it!) So thank you Toddy for buying me my dream car!!!


P.S. Jayden is in love with the DVD player and he didn’t make a peep when Todd drove into Winter Garden with him on Saturday!! The price tag on this vehicle is worth it just for this reason alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment