Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jayden's "FIRSTS"

First Tooth/Teeth - Saturday, March 19
Jayden has been drooling for several weeks now, so we knew that there would be a tooth coming soon. Little did we know that we would have 2 teeth come in at the same time! (Ear Infection + Cutting Teeth = Long night for Mommy and Daddy!)They’re his two bottom front teeth and they’re precious. It’s hard to see them because he is constantly pushing his tongue over them, but you can definitely feel them!

Jumped in the Jumperoo WITHOUT a Pillow - Friday, March 25


Friday afternoon Jayden jumped in the jumperoo without a pillow underneath him for the first time. I feel like he is starting Kindergarten next week! If he could only stay this small forver!
Held the Bottle (Without Milk That Is) - Saturday, March 26


Slept Through the Night - Tuesday, March 29

Tuesday night I went out to dinner with my two girlfriend’s Gina and Karen. I got home around 8:30 and my little man was taking a nap. I was exhausted, so I went to rest upstairs with Todd for a few. I woke up a few hours later to Jayden sleeping in the big bed with me! (Todd was nowhere to be found!) A few minutes later Todd came upstairs and fed the little guy. I obviously fell back asleep because I woke back up at 5:45 with just Todd in the bed. My first thought was that I must have very exhausted if I didn’t even hear Jayden on the monitor when he woke up in the middle of the night. Since he was talking to himself in his crib, I went to pick him up and bring him in the big bed for some cuddling! Todd woke up and proceeded to tell me that he didn’t get up either and that meant……………….JAYDEN SLEPT THROUGH AN ENTIRE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a Spoonful of Baby Food - Wednesday, March 30

Wednesday night Jayden had his first taste of sweet potatoes! We went to visit my mom from the evening and I thought it would be sweet to share this special moment with my family. (Especially my grandparents.) Jayden surprised us all and at half the container! He did very well with the spoon and didn’t push it out with his tongue. His favorite part was holding on to the spoon…..he was very possessive!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE these posts Heather - keep them coming. It's fun watching Jayden grow from afar. I look forward to seeing him at this age. 6 months is my absolute favorite age! Hugs

    ReplyDelete