Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Today was such a special day for our family. I woke to breakfast in bed curtsy of my hubby and then we shared our first Easter with Jayden. We went to church and heard an amazing sermon by our pastor. He reminded us that Easter isn’t about an Easter Bunny and candy, but the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He had us in stitches and I am so appreciative to belong to such an amazing church.
After church, we came home and gave Jayden his first Easter basket. He loved it!! He pulled his soccer ball out and his sun glasses! I can’t wait until he can go egg hunting next year!


 After Jayden’s basket, we headed to my mom’s for an early dinner. It was wonderful seeing the family and having a delicious meal. Jayden entertained us, especially with his multiple Easter outfit changes! (I tend to buy a multitude of holiday outfits!)






We want to wish everyone a happy Easter. We love all of you and hope you had a special day no matter where you were or what you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment