Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my two Valentines and to my wonderful friends and family! On this special day I want to share with you a few of my favorite love and friendship quotes:

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.  ~Dr. Seuss

What is a friend?  A single soul dwelling in two bodies.  ~Aristotle

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.  ~Robert Heinlein

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.  ~Voltaire

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
- Helen Keller

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  ~Claudia Ghandi


"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell


P.S. Jayden loves you all too!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Valentine Post.
    I love these quotes and the picture of jayden is well...pricess. He is a CUTIE PIE!

    ReplyDelete