Friday, February 4, 2011

Daddy Goes Shopping

Today is our off Friday at work. I was so excited to spend it with Jayden, but I woke up and felt terrible. I think with the lack of sleep I got run down and caught Todd's cold. We decided it would be best if we put Jayden in daycare for a few hours while Todd ran errands and I rested.

Todd took my car in and had it checked for a leak. While waiting, I had given him a little "honey do" list to pick up at Target. Now with Todd you have to understand that he sometimes veers from the list, so I never quite know what he's coming home with. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him come upstairs with a big smile on his face. He told me that he couldn't help it, but he bought Jayden a few new outfits. He said he needed more clothes. (Lol, which isn't even close to the truth if you saw Jayden's closet!)

He was nervous when he showed them to me because he had never bought him clothes before. He hesitantly told me that if I didn't like any of them he would take them back. As he pulled them out of the bag I fell in love with them. They were so precious and I thought it was so thoughtful of Todd. It was cute because he didn't even know they were themed........





Todd clearly thinks Jayden is going to be a heartthrob!! (So does his mother!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the onesie! The day my hubby comes home with an article of clothing (that isn't sports related - soccer shoes don't count) for the boys, I'll have a heart attack. *grin*

    ReplyDelete