Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Baby Shower

As I walked into my front door, I couldn’t believe the transformation my home had gone through! It was the most gorgeous baby shower I had even seen. My mom and aunt had chosen the most precious theme: Sweat Pea! Everything was coordinated from the balloons to the spectacular cupcakes.
It was such a memorable day and I am so blessed to have had all of my wonderful friends there to share this special moment with me.  I loved seeing all of the delightful gifts.  At 31 weeks, all I could think about was how close we were to wrapping our lil’ man in all of the beautiful blankets and clothes!
I want to give a special thank you to my two mothers…..Sharon and Aunt Cathy. You have taught me everything I need to know to become a mother. You have been my role models and have supported me all my life. I am so blessed to live so close so we can share all of Jayden’s firsts with you. I love you with all of my heart and I couldn’t have imagined anyone else hosting my first baby shower.
Here are a few shots of the big day…..












No comments:

Post a Comment