Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally.....The Nursery Bedding!

We found the crib bedding…finally! We have been looking and looking for something special. I wanted something that was both aesthetically pleasing and shouted adorable baby! I have spent numerous hours researching on the internet, as well as checking out baby stores. I should have known that Toddy would lead me in the right direction!
It was our last day of vacation at Atlantic Beach and we decided to be productive! We had just finished registering at Babies R Us when Todd suggested stopping at Pottery Barn for Kids. As we walked up to the display window, I knew I had found it! It was the Eli’s Elephant set and it was the most precious bedding set I had seen! It was baby blue (Todd requested blue for the bedding!) and it had little elephants on it.
We can’t wait to pick out colors and get started on the nursery design! We want a haven for our little man. We love him so much and can’t wait to bring him home to his very own room!




1 comment:

  1. I know this is probably crazy asking you this all these years later but do you happen to have the mobile from this bedding set or any other part she may be wanting to get rid of now? We just purchased the same bedding set from eBay for our miracle that is arriving later this year! And it's been DC by PBK. If you do have any thing you ight want to sell please write me at heathermarsden117@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete