Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Final Vacation Before Lil' Man Arrives

The future Mommy and Daddy are back from an amazing vacation! We wanted a little mini vaca before our lil’ man arrived. We went to Atlantic Beach, right outside of Jacksonville, and stayed at a beautiful resort! We stayed 4 nights and 5 days and it was glorious! Todd and I had so much fun. We played at the beach, had massages, slept, ate incredible meals and went baby shopping! I couldn’t have asked for a better time.
I cherish the time I get to spend with Todd. He makes me smile, laugh, decompress and most of all slow down! There isn’t a vacation that we have had that I don’t appreciate….Asheville, Paris, St. Augustine, Ireland, Savannah and now Atlantic Beach. Such amazing travels and I’m thankful for every moment I have spent with my husband and best friend!



**We ate at this restaurant, Ragtime. It was delicious! We had a table for two right at that front window!!

No comments:

Post a Comment