Sunday, May 20, 2012

LM Play Date at the Splash Pad

As you all know, I so look forward to our LM Play Dates! I was so excited today because it was our play date, but I was even more excited than normal because Tara chose to host it at the Dr. Phillip’s Splash Pad! I knew it would so much fun for the little ones!

Of course Tara had to outdo herself with incredible munchies and little gifts for all of the kids! (Well I think the munchies were consumed mostly by the adults!)

Unfortunately we had a small group with just Xander W., Cooper, Xander C. and Jayden, but we still had an amazing time!
 



I know Jayden was in his glory as he ran around the splash pad and got squirted in the face by the older kids!
   



Another successful play date in the books! I truly appreciate Tara organizing this date, especially since she is prego and exhausted! Counting down until we see everyone again at Emmy's 1st birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment