Friday, December 10, 2010

SANTA

Ever sense the Mall of Millenia opened in Orlando, I have dreamed of bringing my child to see Santa at their fabulous winter wonderland! I attempted to explain this to Todd, but I don’t think he quite understood my fervor!  (I think the hour and forty five minute wait was swaying his opinion!)
I can’t even begin to express how excited I was to bring Jayden to see Santa today! It was everything I had imagined it would be! His face was priceless! He had just woke up and was just a little bit confused as to who the man with the white beard was. We got some great pictures and a classic video.







1 comment:

  1. This is one mama that gets your 'fervor' for wanting Santa Claus photos. I'm so glad you were able to get Jayden's 1st Christmas photos with Santa. They are precious!

    ReplyDelete