Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shappard Baby Shower

Since the Shappard family is so large, the women decided to throw us a co-ed shower.  Sherry and Randy hosted such a beautiful shower. The whole family came and it was so wonderful sharing this experience with Todd. I adored how the whole theme was based upon our nursery decor: Eli the Elephant. Angie had invitations designed off of the PBK Elephant and Sherry had the elephant on our cake with a line from Todd’s poem. (So memorable!)
I never thought I would say this, but we had such a blast playing games! Sherry had a list of scrambled baby items that we had to solve. Somehow Marc won that game. (Watch out Sherry and Randy….he’s ready for a babe!) Then Sherry thought it would be hilarious to watch us all drink out of bottles to see who would be the first to finish. I think we all got more water on our shirts than in our mouths!
What a day! Here are a few of my favorite shots……








No comments:

Post a Comment