Monday, September 5, 2011

Vacation with the Fam in Port St. Joe

For Labor Day weekend we decided to take a family vacation to celebrate mom’s birthday. We found a fabulous house in Port St. Joe with plenty of space for all of us (Mom, Cathy, Colin, Katie, Todd, Jayden, Me and Jayden’s stuff!) It was our luck that a tropical storm/depression came through, but we did exactly what I wanted…..Nothing! It was so much fun to cook and relax with my family. I miss my brother and Katie so much!
Dinners were amazing…..broiled shrimp dinner, kabobs and loaded baked potatoes and chicken parmesan.  However, the breakfast and desserts were out of this world also! I think I gained 5 pounds!
It was also rare, but we got to watch the FSU season opener together. We were all decked out in our gear and Jayden had his jersey on too!
What a memorable weekend! I love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment